Our technology improves the world
From the everyday consumer to scientists in the laboratory, we all rely on accurate information to make critical decisions. Waters Corporation is the world's leading specialty measurement company focused on improving human health and well being through the application of advanced analytical science technologies.
Founded by Jim Waters in 1958, Waters serves life, materials and food sciences through a connected portfolio of chromatography, mass spectrometry, and thermal analysis innovations. Learn more about our company history.
With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries. In a global, interconnected world full of questions, Waters’ innovation, service, and quality delivers confidence.
- Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable scientific innovations. Waters products are used by pharmaceutical, health science, food and environmental testing, chemical, industrial, contract laboratory, academic, and government organizations working in research and development, quality assurance and other laboratory applications. Waters’ chromatography and mass spectrometry instruments, software, and chemistry consumables are used in a broad range of industries to measure the chemical, physical, and biological composition of materials.
- TA Instruments’ rheometry and microcalorimetry instruments are used primarily in predicting the suitability of polymers and viscous liquids for various industrial, consumer goods and health care products. The company is also a developer and supplier of software based products that interface with the company’s instruments as well as other instruments manufactured by other companies. TA Instruments’ thermal analysis and rheometry instruments are used in predicting the suitability of fine chemicals and polymers for uses in various industrial, consumer goods and health care products.
- VICAM is a world-leading provider of mycotoxin testing solutions. VICAM is dedicated to developing USDA- and AOAC-approved rapid tests for mycotoxins. VICAM’s mycotoxin test kits offer a choice of rapid qualitative screening and quantitative test methods for a wide variety of mycotoxins. Around the world, VICAM products are used with confidence by customers who trust our commitment to extending the value of those products with unmatched service and support. We guarantee satisfaction with expert technical assistance and top-of-the-line customer care.
- Nonlinear Dynamics develops next-generation LC-MS data analysis software under the Progenesis QI brand name for extracting fundamental information from omics data sets. Two leading products, Progenesis QI for small-molecule applications and Progenesis QI for proteomics applications, deliver highly-accurate quantitative data analysis with simplicity, scalability, statistical processing, and improved visualizations.
- ERA is a premier provider of Proficiency Testing (PT) products and Certified Reference Materials (CRMs) to thousands of laboratories around the world and across multiple industries. Our in-depth knowledge of major international accreditation and regulatory bodies enables us to expertly guide customers through the analytical challenges they face. Whether you are a commercial, research or government laboratory, small business or a multi-national corporation, you can count on ERA’s experience, products and services to simplify compliance and ensure quality.